free financial help
Your FREE resource for
finding financial answers

investment, retirement, tax, & more

ask financial questions search financial questions read financial articles find financial advisers
Financial advisers, we need your help. Click here to find out more.
Recent College Savings Questions and Answers:

What to invest in?
Depending if you are going to use the monies as soon as they start will be the factor. Consider open 529 plans for the children but you don't want to be to aggr more...

Using my son's mutual fund to pay for education
Depending on the type of account for your son, UGMA,Coverdell, or 529 will determine how you might want to redeem or move the monies to a less volatile account more...

I want to help my nephew out
Best is to speak some one personally on financially, so that you can get good understanding on your income/expenses / any possible tax breaks etc. In general more...

529 v UGMA v trust
Your choices if you want to save strictly for college are 529 Plans, UGMAs (Uniform Gift to Minors Account, Coverdell Education IRA) 529 Plans you can put awa more...


» College Savings Resources:

About: free financial advice | bookstore | partners | financial resources | sitemap/google sitemap | contact us
For financial advisers: advisor join | advisor login
For advertisers: advertise
Legal: disclaimer | terms of use
Mechanics of Money, LLC - © - All Rights Reserved