free financial help
Your FREE resource for
finding financial answers

investment, retirement, tax, & more

ask financial questions search financial questions read financial articles find financial advisers
Financial advisers, we need your help. Click here to find out more.

Financial Question and Answer

Financial Category: Retirement Planning      Location: TX
Posted: 11/19/2009      Approved: 11/30/2009
Number of Replies: 1     Email Copy To: email financial advice


I live solely on Social Security. I have an IRA that is a rollover from a 401K, I would like to up it in a Roth IRA. If I do this, when I pay the taxes, will it show up as income and be considered as income for purposes of Social Security?

Answers (click on a reply to view the answer)

Posted Subject Submitted By

2009-12-03If you transfer your IRA to a Roth IRA you will haRoderick Hausmann

About: free financial advice | bookstore | partners | financial resources | sitemap/google sitemap | contact us
For financial advisers: advisor join | advisor login
For advertisers: advertise
Legal: disclaimer | terms of use
Mechanics of Money, LLC - © - All Rights Reserved