free financial help
Your FREE resource for
finding financial answers

investment, retirement, tax, & more

ask financial questions search financial questions read financial articles find financial advisers
Financial advisers, we need your help. Click here to find out more.

Financial Question and Answer

Financial Category: Investments      Location: IL
Posted: 11/21/2009      Approved: 11/30/2009
Number of Replies: 1     Email Copy To: email financial advice


I have $2,500 a month that I can spare for savings. I am currently getting 2 percent in my Credit Union account but would like to earn more in a low risk investment up to 5 years. What advice can you offer?

Answers (click on a reply to view the answer)

Posted Subject Submitted By

2009-12-03You might want to consider some muni bonds that paRoderick Hausmann

About: free financial advice | bookstore | partners | financial resources | sitemap/google sitemap | contact us
For financial advisers: advisor join | advisor login
For advertisers: advertise
Legal: disclaimer | terms of use
Mechanics of Money, LLC - © - All Rights Reserved