There have been a number of good articles added to the Mechanics of Money website lately. I thought that I would take a few minutes to highlight a few of these articles.
- Financial Goals: Finding Certainty in Uncertainty – provides a good discussion of how to set goals when life is so uncertain.
- Personal Savings 101 – discusses personal savings by understanding what savings means.
- Buying Long Term Care Insurance – walks readers through many issues related to buying long term care insurance.
- Buying Disability Insurance – excellent overview of one of the most useful yet most unused insurance products.
- Navigating the Form 1040 Federal Income Tax Return – a must read for the tax-o-phobes out there because it makes our federal income tax laws seem, well, logical.
There have also been a number of great answers to financial questions submitted by readers. For example, two financial advisors explained how to invest in light of a possible war with Iran.
Everyone has financial questions. Mechanics of Money provides financial answers. You should submit your financial question to our network of advisers. It doesn’t cost anything to submit questions. You remain anonymous. Your contact information is kept confidential and you will never receive spam email from our website. So what are you waiting for? You can submit your question here.